G3nes!s Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everything Begins...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's with twitters today?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cq-Legend
Cq-Legend

What's with twitters today? Empty
PostSubject: What's with twitters today?   What's with twitters today? EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:39 am

What is it with people? There are telephones, cell phones, skype, msn, facebook and some joker invented twitter? What's Twitter?
Fact:Twitter is a site like facebook that shares people on what you are doing now.

My Opinion?: Twitters are for losers and nobody. Even for emos and lifeless people. Twitter is one of the silliest thing EVER! Tells people about what you do. Like why you want them to know? What is it that makes you eager to do things in twitter? People who wants more friends will twitter. People who wants to discover life(for emos and lifeless people) will twitter. The problem is you are acting as though you don't have any friends. You have no one else to share but through the net to friends who are far from you and friends that you haven't personally met. And what if you suddenly twitting something like this. "Having Sex with my niece now, good nite." or "Gonna rob Wall Street Bank. Wish me Luck". Common, everyone knows you will be doing it alone. No friends? Use Facebook, as simple as that. Twitter will only make you feel more lonely. And Worse, IT WILL MAKE YOU MORE LONELY! So close your twitter now, get something to communicate, and start meeting up. Or at least do video chat. SO SIMPLE, WHY MUST YOU GO ON TWITTER?
Back to top Go down
http://funfairnoobs.blogspot.com

What's with twitters today?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G3nes!s Forum :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: