G3nes!s Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Everything Begins...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Connection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ooch Leba
Retard with chicken bone
Retard with chicken bone
Ooch Leba

Connection Empty
PostSubject: Connection   Connection EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:18 pm

If you ever thinking of changing your connection to Maxis broadband, DONT!!! Mad

Connection Maxis14
in their websites they say " Surf the net in high speed " which is fake, totally fake! It takes me 30seconds to load one web page.
When i am playing cs online, i lag like SHIT!!! my pink is from 200-4000!! And it takes me 4 seconds to scope and takes me 6 seconds to reload a gun!! its horible!!

last time before i use maxis i use streamyx untill the lightning strikes my modem. for 3 months i survive without using the internet(3 months without internet is like a drug addict not eating drugs) i am not over exagerateing(MAYBE I AM). After 3 the months without internet i went to pc fair, i saw so many people(assholes) signing up for maxis broadband, so the crowd caught me and mY dads attention. So We end Up signing up for that stupid modem thanks to the promoter keep lying about the high speed of the modem!!

Well there is 1 thing good about the modem. the download speed is quite fast(sometimes). I download one 800mb psp game that took me about an hour! which i think its quite fast!

And now I am changing my connection to Wimax Wiggy. And i hope that Wimax Wiggy wont have the same problem like maxis !!!Connection Images10

Last edited by Ooch Leba on Mon May 04, 2009 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cq-Legend
Cq-Legend

Connection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection   Connection EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:20 pm

How can you EAT drugs? Not a single drug I know that you can EAT.
Anyways, no Wymax in Melacca. Maxis speed is the same and Digi. Celcom is a Cheating Shit of course. My mom disagrees with using Streamyx. Cause I cant use this com for gaming. So Digi is the choice. I have seen many Wymax workers. Hopefully they get here and install it here.
Back to top Go down
http://funfairnoobs.blogspot.com

Connection
Page 1 of 1